House of Amstel
House of Amstel offers 4 studios in the centre of Amsterdam. Please note that the House of Amstel does not have a reception. Guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated arrival time. This can be noted in the Special Request box during booking, or by contacting property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. House of Amstel has a steep staircase and no elevator.
1. Call us
, use the contact form
or or send an email
2. Use Booking.com
: more information Booking.com privacy statement
and terms and conditions
- Booking is safe. When you book with Booking.com your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
- No booking fees. You only pay House of Amstel. Booking.com will never charge your credit card.
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- No deposit will be charged.
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- One older child or adult is charged EUR 45 per person per night in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.